US No. 110023 NQF Level 04 Credits 6 Purpose: This Unit standard is intended for all persons working in administration in commercial and non-commercial organisations and who is responsible for presenting information in report format. Unit standard range:
- Listing of Reports is limited to five and compiling of Reports is limited to three for purposes of assessment because of time constraints.
- Relate the purpose, content, form, frequency and recipients of a range of reports.
- Identify information sources & organisational procedures for obtaining & distributing information.
- Compile reports related to a selected business function.
- Liase with relevant parties and verify that reported information is in accordance with requirements.