US No. 7468
NQF Level 04
This unit standard will be useful to people who aim to achieve recognition at some level in Further Education and Training or to meet the Fundamental requirement of a wide range of qualifications registered on the National Qualifications Framework.
Unit standard range:
- Range statements are provided for specific outcomes and assessment criteria as needed.
- Use mathematics to plan and control financial instruments.
- Use simple and compound interest to make sense of and define a variety of situations.
- Investigate various aspects of costs and revenue.
- Use mathematics to debate aspects of the national and global economy.