US No. 15234
NQF Level 05
This unit standard is designed for executives involved in Leadership and the management of teams, and focuses on translating strategic intent into effective daily action. Competence against this standard will ensure that teams are effectively managed and that managers can translate strategy into action.
Unit standard range:
- The typical scope of this Unit standard are all time management techniques and procedures, which are applicable to the management of tasks to be performed by a department/division/section.
- Identify time management profiles
- Understand the principles of time management
- Draw up time efficient work plans to carry out department/division/ section work functions
- Implement time efficient work plans.