US No. 336713
NQF Level 06
This unit standard will enable learners to demonstrate an understanding of the key elements in developing strategies to optimise operational supply.
- The applied competence expressed in this standard covers the knowledge and understanding of:
- All aspects related to the development of an operational strategy.
- The various operational flows and the concepts associated with each.
- The advantages and disadvantages of applying the various operational process flows.
- The aspects that influence operational strategy.
- Analyse the influence of an organisation’s strategy on the performance, supply chain and operational process types.
- Evaluate the implications of pursuing specific performance objectives.
- Assess key aspects influencing market and customer profiling.