US No. 110003
NQF Level 04
This Unit standard is for all persons involved in Administration in commercial or non-commercial organisations and who have the responsibility of developing Administrative procedures to make the Administrative component of the organisation more effective and efficient and so aid the organisation to attain its mission, vision and objectives.
Unit standard range:
- Assessment of ability to develop systems and to write procedures for them is restricted to a maximum of 4 systems for reasons of time.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the administrative systems required.
- Develop and update administrative systems in a specific business environment.
- Develop systems to keep administrative information at the required level of confidentiality.
- Develop policies and procedures on administrative systems and write them into a manual.