US No. 336710
NQF Level 05
This unit standard will enable learners to develop and implement supply chain performance management systems. People credited with this unit standard will be able to develop and implement appropriate performance management systems across the supply chain ensuring adequate integration and alignment of indicators and developing appropriate strategies to ensure that the required improvement actions can be taken optimise the performance of the supply chain.
The applied competence expressed in this standard covers the knowledge and understanding of:
- The philosophy of performance management.
- Processes and strategies to develop performance management indicators.
- Linking measures to information systems.
- The impact of performance management on the behaviour of people.
- Creating an environment of ongoing improvement.
- Define performance management.
- Develop indicators for a supply chain performance management system.
- Implement a supply chain performance management system.