US No. 336706
NQF Level 06
This unit standard will enable learners to establish a competitive supply chain infrastructure. The person accredited with this unit standard will be able to facilitate the creation of a competitive Supply Chain Infrastructure that covers:
- Site Location.
- Supply and distribution networks.
- Effective organisational structures.
- Effective transport system.
- Effective communication system.
- Site location decision analysis.
- Facility layout design methodology.
- Transportation network design and selection.
- Organisational structuring and job design.
- Information management.
- Use a variety of tools and methods to facilitate the site location decision.
- Use a variety of tools and methods to facilitate the design of the facility layout.
- Design an effective and competitive logistics system.
- Initiate and participate in the establishment of supply chain organisational structures.