US No. 336708
NQF Level 05
This unit standard will enable learners to facilitate processes to ensure the integration of supply chain information.
The applied competence expressed in this standard covers the knowledge and understanding of:
- The need for properly integrated information systems.
- How to develop criteria for effectively integrated systems.
- How to facilitate decisions regarding information systems for the supply chain.
- How to analyse information systems and recommend improvements.
- Analyse information parameters that impact on the effectiveness of the supply chain.
- Facilitate processes for effective decision making regarding supply chain information systems.
- Analyse the effectiveness of and make recommendations to improve supply chain information systems.