US No. 113835
NQF Level 04
Learners acquiring this standard will be learning towards obtaining a national qualification or are working within the logistical activities of a company in a management environment, where acquisition of competence against this standard will add value to learners job, or chances of finding employment.
- Just in time planning.
- Economic ordering quantity.
- Materials resources planning.
- Materials distribution planning.
- Manage customer satisfaction.
- Measure and control the costs of logistic activities.
- Manage the transport function.
- Manage the warehousing function.
- Manage inventory and the purchasing function.
- Manage the order processing function.