US No. 109999
NQF Level 04
This Unit Standard is intended for all persons working in Administration in commercial and non-commercial organisations. It is also intended for other people who have the task of managing service providers to an organisation.
Unit standard range:
- Elements of a contract include, parties involved, dates, objectives, expiry dates, responsibilities of parties, outputs of parties.
- Service providers provide services including market research and marketing companies, infrastructure, policy, training and technical assistance and technology and product development.
- Describe the elements of service provider management.
- Develop contracts for service providers.
- Evaluate the deliverables of service providers.
- Manage service providers who do not deliver on contracts.