US No. 13928
NQF Level 03
Learners will be learning towards obtaining a national qualification at level 3 or are working in an administrative environment, including SMME`s (Small, Medium and Micro Enterprises), where the acquisition of competence against this standard will add value to the learner`s job, or chances of finding employment.
Learners will be well positioned to extend their learning and practice into other areas in the business environment, or to strive towards professional standards and practice at higher levels.
Unit standard range:
- Presentable will include neat, tidy and clean area
- Housekeeping will include washing, polishing, vacuuming, scrubbing, dusting, sweeping, emptying bins, replacing dead flowers and out dated reading material (all interior and exterior surfaces)
- Display area will include a structure, floor, ceilings, desks, windows, ashtrays, plants, merchandise area and storerooms
- Security will include all stipulated organizational security requirements
- Monitoring the maintenance of a clean and safe reception area as per oganisational standards.
- Monitoring presentation of reception area.
- Control the monitoring and maintenance of stationery levels.