US No. 252034
NQF Level 05
This Unit Standard is intended for managers in all economic sectors. These managers would typically be second level managers such as heads of department, section heads or divisional heads, who may have more than one team reporting to them.
Unit standard range:
- The learner is required to apply the learning in respect of this/her own area of responsibility.
- This Unit Standard relates to once-off projects and events that have to be planned and implemented in a unit.
- Unit refers to the division, department or business unit in which the learner is responsible for managing and leading staff.
- Entity includes, but is not limited to, a company, business unit, public institution, small business, Non-Profit Organisation or Non-Governmental Organisation
- Formulate performance standards for team members in a unit.
- Establish systems for monitoring performance.
- Prepare for a performance review of a team member.
- Conduct performance review interview.